sábado, 11 de octubre de 2008

Horror story














One time when I was fourteen I went to a party with my friends.
It was a dark night and it was aslo cold.
All of the people stayed around the fire and the boys told frightening stories.
My friends and I were very frightened and three boys came and said that If we went,
we could go to the beach house we didn't think we said yes! At the moment went out.
When we opened the door, everything was dark. The boys went in first and then us.
I though that is was impossible that there were spirits.
The boys warned us that it was an abandoned house that nobody wanted to enter.
We were scared but at the same time we were calm because the boys were there.Everybody
was sitting in a room, we spoke and smiled
Suddenly we heard a strange voice, we remained quiet and afterwards continued speaking. Two
seconds passed and we heard two voices more! At the moment the phone rang and I answered it. I could hear a voice it said, GO OUT THE HOUSE! I was very frightened and I wanted to go out but the others said that it was a joke. We remained there.
At the moment Adam went to the kitchen because he was hungry the time past and Adam didn't retrun, we went to the kitchen and there was nobody. We started looking for him in the dark and cold house. But we didn't find anything. Two seconds later Juli wasn't there. I was very frightened but the doors were closed and we couldn't go out of the house.
Adam and Juli were missing, we heard a voice and help.At the same moment Anna was missing
Only Sara, Pete and I remained. I screamed because If we had gone out before in this moment didn't happened nothing. We could hear a guys voice. We stayed in the small room there I saw a small black shadow and Sara followed the shadow. I didn't understand but Sara also disappeared.
Only Pete and I remained
From this moment I didn't remember anymore because my alarm clock sounded
See you!

No hay comentarios: