viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

Today I am going to describe my best friend, she's Anna and she lives in Castelló d'Empúries and she's sixteen years old she's older than me. I think that she's difficult to describe because she isn't like everybody. At first time that you meet Anna she's shy and she don't speak with you but when you begin to know Anna she's more sociable and expressive. The character of Anna is special because she can be happy or she can be angry with everybody.
I think that she's moody, but if she's angry in a few minutes she's happy with everybody. Often she's pessimistic she always thinks the worst, but partly it's best because if you have a problem that it's evident that it's bad, or if not evident doesn't matter.
She's very honest and she can't lie because is note in the face. She always tells the truth. I like that she's this way. She's very expressive and when I look at Anna and she looks at me we know what we are saying. Anna is part of me, I miss her when she's in holiday for example or similar things.
I believe that Anna is responsible for things but not for everything she's lazy! When she doesn't have anything she can stay all the day in the sofa like me. I stay all day with Anna, we only separate to sleep. We do everything together, study together, laugh together, go to the high school together, go to the party together and more things.
We have very good and funs moments with Anna and I wouldn't change the moments with her for anything! I laugh a lot with her and she always tries to help me!






No hay comentarios: