jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Final evaluation

I’m going to give my opinion and reflections on my portfolio progress. At first when I started to write and do things on the blog I thought “well, it’s not difficult but it’s a lot of time, but another fact is I think that it’s a good way to improve my English and also with the writing. I can express more things, and I can find other ways to express myself. I can’t see that my English improves a lot, but I can see that my shyness has improved for the better. I think that my problem is confidence in myself, I can speak and do things but it’s missing one more step. But one day, I have the hope that I will get it.


I think that the best activity that I have improved is the oral presentation and the writing but I believe that it’s still missing a lot. The best activity is the podcast because you can pronounce a lot of new words and also when you record the dialogue it’s a lot of fun. Also, I have learned to do letters, opinion essays... the structure and the forms to write. If we have exams it’s better to review the grammar and it’s very useful. I think that we need more days in class to revise the grammar and we need a workbook like other days.


I believe that the activity that isnot useful is Europass but I don’t consider that it’s an activity. Well, I think that doing a piece of news is useful but not useful, I don’t know, but for me, I learn little, new words and nothing else. With the pieces of news I can choose the topic that I have to summarize but only a few pieces of news are interesting. I think that the most interesting magazine that has good topics are 'Think in English', they are easy to understand.


The activity that I enjoy the most, where I don’t need to think, is watching a film- it’s the most entertaining thing that I do and with the subtitles, if you choose a good and easy film you can learn a lot of things. It’s not necessary to watch a film every day, if it’s necessary and I would like to do it again next year.

No hay comentarios: